Assalam Alaikum !

HOME Forums Introduce Yourself Assalam Alaikum !

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Joseph Toniacao Haad – Rn

Assalam Alaikum !

Hi , I am Joseph O. Toniacao was employed from Pagadian City Medical Center ( Mendero Hospital ) Pagadian City as ER Nurse / Ambulance Nurse for the Past 10years and currently employed at Pioneer Medical Services here in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. I joined your BlS/ ECG / ACLS training last 2014.

i would like to inform you that theyacknowledge the card and certificates that you have issued since it is internationally recognized.
      I am thankful that i have joined the training since it was able to use it in my work as ER / Ambulance in the Philippines , General Nurse/ Ambulance Nurse / Covid Responder here in UAE.

Thank you and continue to share your knowledge and train other people

Those who are planning to work abroad, make sure that you are with in the right training center.

God Bless and more Power!!

• #1548 Reply
      basiclifesaving
      Keymaster

Hi Sir Joseph, glad to have you on board. I feel proud that you are there already. Happy to hear from you and hope to hear from you from time to time. I’m sure you will be able to contribute a lot of ideas for the success of this forum. Take care always!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Assalam Alaikum !
Your information: